Friday, September 9, 2011

Like I have time for this?


So I thought I'd create a blog. Like I have time for this?? I figured this would make it easier to share our adventures with people who want to see what we are up to, but don't want to be a part of Facebook. Also, I don't really like putting too many personal things on Facebook... I have some rather strange people who are my "friends". Obviously you aren't one of "those" or I wouldn't have told you about this blog!

I thought I'd start now since we leave for Italy on Sunday. If I can figure this out, I will be able to post photos as we go. Oh wait... I'll be using Michael's iPad and can't load photos on there. Oh wait... I can shoot a few with my iPhone and email them to him and them post them. We'll see what happens!

BTW - the name comes from "Life is short, eat dessert first" or otherwise said as "Carpe Diem"!

2 comments:

  1. Italy?! How exciting! Thanks for inviting me to follow your blog - I'm really happy you don't consider me one of those "strange friends"!

    (Did you know you can limit who sees what on FB now? Also, why not just delete them?! A little housecleaning is necessary in the way of friends lists once in a while...)

    Love you both bunches and bunches and bunches and... well, you get the idea.

    See you soon!
    Dewey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you made it safe and sound. Watch out for those Italian men! Ciao bella! Tell Michael to stick close by!

    ReplyDelete